Spring is here! (It is in full bloom here on Vancouver Island.) And that means Market time, and tarot readings!
There’s a bit of me that is disappointed with myself for not having made more sweater coats over the winter. I’m working on being gentle with myself – I had healing and other work to do.
Here’s the upcoming schedule of events (so far!):
- North Island Spirit Fair – April 16 & 17
- Earth Day Market at Lake Trail School – April 23
- Tea & Tarot Fundraiser – May 11
- Campbell River Spirit Fair – May 28 & 29
- And of course, the Pier Street Farmers Market – Sundays May through September
I’m sure there will be more events added as the time goes forward. And fingers crossed that I can get some more sweater coats made.
I hope to see some of you at the markets!