This week I had a wonderful reminder of being in the flow of abundance and opportunities.
As (almost) always, my week was scheduled to the hilt. Meetings and classes and work and… well, you know the drill.
I’m also organizing the Campbell River Spirit Fair.
Because I’m crazy. Because it is a fundraiser for our Circle. I want to make sure it happens, and I had agreed to it a year ago. It is such a fun event!
I’ve had a couple of email money transfers for that event, and another for work that I’ve done, just not show up in my email. I’ve had to request that they be re-issued, which is unusual.
The last time it happened, my friend pointed out that I needed to unblock my acceptance of money – somehow I was repelling it!
That won’t do. No, it won’t do at all.
So I put on the Lakshmi mantra. And immediately reminded myself that I am a child of the Gods. Abundance is my birthright. I am in the flow.
The email money transfer came through. A friend needed kitchen help for a fundraiser, so my boys and I went to help with that, and we will be paid for that work.
I am back in the flow.
It’s not always that easy. Fear and scarcity thinking definitely block the flow of abundance, and those mental spirals aren’t always easy to get out of.
I have a set of affirmations that I use when I find myself succumbing to the itty bitty shitty committee:
- I am a child of the Gods with Infinite Worth.
- I am always taken care of.
- God and Goddess love and accept me.
- I am always more than enough.
- The worth of my soul is great.
- I now fully accept myself.
- My body is now in perfect balance.
- I am always healthy and strong.
- Everything I touch prospers.
- Other people experience their worth when they are in my presence.
- Everything works together for my highest and greatest good.
(Adapted from The Creation Course by Tony Lister)
You can adjust it to suit your beliefs. For example, you might say “I am a child of God…” or “God loves me and accepts me”. It’s pretty powerful for fighting off the brain weasels when they run amok, and not just when it comes to abundance.
May you be in the flow as well!