It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. How have you been?
Me? I’ve been busy – probably TOO busy – though that’s not unusual for me.
I’ve been tired. And I’ve felt like I have nothing to write about. Nothing of interest, though there’s been plenty happening. It’s not even that there’s been nothing to write about. I just haven’t been inspired to write. Writing has felt like more of a chore than usual.
Maybe it’s because I’ve been journalling. Do I have a weekly word limit? It doesn’t matter.
Here’s a quick summary of the past few weeks:
- I traveled to Schenectady, NY, for a conference for work. I got to see some live theater, meet some amazing people, spend time with a friend I rarely get to see, and learn more about the software program I use all the time at work.
- Markets! It’s May, so the Pier Street Market is back on Sundays. I’ve been doing a lot of tarot reading lately – from a spirit and wellness fair, to the Market, to a bachelorette party, to a fundraiser for Pagan Pride Day. I’ve been working at consciously connecting with my guides more in my readings. It’s definitely a work in progress, and more effective some times than others.
- My eldest child is graduating high school, and my family is coming out for a visit. I’m very excited for that!
- We had an estate sale for a friend who passed last fall. My husband has been the one who was really coordinating that.
- And then there’s the usual stuff – work, family, teaching, ritual…
With all of that, the blog has fallen lower on my priority list. I could say I would try to be better about writing regularly, and that wouldn’t be entirely honest. So I’ll just say that I will catch it as I can, and as I feel inspired.