Today is the last day of 2012. So I’m looking back and seeing what was popular and what grabbed your attention this year before looking forward and planning next year.
I’ve never done a “Top Ten” list of my own posts before, so I’m excited to see what made the list! 🙂
10. Doing Nothing to Increase Productivity – August 28, 2012 – I admit it, I overdid it. The Saturday before this post was a VERY full day. When I finally woke up Sunday, I got dressed like it was going to be a productive day. Only it wasn’t.
9. Music To Raise Your Vibration – May 7, 2012 – Part of raising my consciousness and my vibration is giving attention to the environments I am in. Everything, especially music, can affect my state of mind.
8. I’m Being Eaten by a Boa Constrictor – July 23, 2012 – Have you ever had an idea for a project that has completely consumed you? I imagine it is kind of like being eaten by a boa constrictor.
7. I’ve Been Hiding Something – June 4, 2012 – I’ve been afraid of sharing this with you for almost three years. I was afraid of being judged, of not being liked, of scaring off potential clients.
6. Woo hoo! I did it! … Now what? – September 30, 2012 – It was the last day of my 30/60 blog and video challenge. After putting so much time and energy into this challenge, I wondered how I was going to carry this momentum forward.
5. Scarcity Rears Its Ugly Head – July 16, 2012 – The Saturday before this post was my last day of work for a while. I thought I’d dealt with scarcity about money – it reared its head in a different way that last week, though.
4. Artemis is Selfish – April 30, 2012 – In our society today, being selfish is an extremely negative way to be. It is an insult, something that is frowned on. But we are all selfish in some way.
3. Honoring Wise Women – January 23, 2012 – Some have argued that the “wicked witch” stereotype of fairy tales is a construct of patriarchal cultures efforts to oppress women, specifically older women.
2. Conspiracy Theories Abound – September 11, 2012 – Eleven years ago planes crashed into the World Trade Center in New York. As the memorials flooded Facebook, I wondered if either of our countries, the US or Canada, have grown up yet.
And the number one post of 2012…
1. Katniss = Artemis? – March 26th, 2012 – I was working with Artemis at the time, and after seeing the movie, The Hunger Games, it struck me how similar the two were.
Well, that was a very interesting look back at my year in blogging! Working with different Goddesses (there will be more of that in the near future), and the 30/60 challenge seem to have been the highlights. I look forward to another wonderful year of blogging. Have a happy New Year, and I’ll see you in 2013!
PS. If you’d like to start the New Year off on the right foot, go sign up for The Elements of Abundance 5-week Teleseminar!